Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March is Madness

I enjoy lists. and more than lists, I really enjoy a good number breakdown. It is not in any way creative or original but, because I am weird like that, here is my March in some fun (most of them) numerals:
954. Miles I will travel this month for various fun-having.
60. The math level I will be grumbling my way through.
30. Days I will need maximum levels of caffeine.
13. Birthdays of people I love (at least, that Facebook has made me privy to)
10. On a scale of one to ten, my excitement level about Ashley visiting from Portland.
5. Guys I am fortunate enough to lead worship with at Hume Lake.
3. Number of Jurassic Park movies I hope to watch with said guys.
3.Conferences I get to attend that will help me grow in leadership and my relationship with Jesus.
1. Best friend getting married! Congrats, Nicole :)
March is exciting! And so it begins...

No comments: