Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Bucket List

I'm a huge procrastinator, so maybe writing down my bucket list will actually cause some of these things to happen. In no particular order, here is my bucket list of things I'd love to do in my life (so far):

-Go back to Africa

-Ride a motorcycle (not as a passenger)

-Try glassblowing
-Skydive

-Conquer my fear of spiders

-Own a dog

-Scubadive

-Learn to play piano

-Learn to play guitar

-Compose my own music

-Try fencing

-Graduate college

-Dust off my French and master it

-Go to Paris

-Take a surfing lesson

-Read and understand (as much as humanly possible) all of Revelation

-See the Aurora Borealis

-Be in the audience for a Saturday Night Live taping

-Become sufficient at any sport (seriously, I'll take anything)

-Go fishing

-Be involved in a food fight

-See Antarctica (and hopefully penguins)

-Try archery

No comments: